Pictures of what uv brought your baby

all clothes giving By my family/friends got too many to put on:thumbup: so heres a few and the bath off ebay for £5

Attachments

• Image0435.jpg
    Image0435.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Image0436.jpg
    Image0436.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Image0437.jpg
    Image0437.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Image0442.jpg
    Image0442.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9
Love the bib where was that from its just lovely

thats 1 thing i still need to get..a bath lol x

^ tell me about it, id gladly buy all the baby clothes from the disney shop if i could
x

i am going to get my disney stuff from adsa and tesco its just as nice but alot cheaper

hehe i love disney too :D can't wait to get to the disney store when i'm down south, theres not one anywhere near me :(

I think your nearest one would be the metro centre hun :)
theres also one in york. I think you can order online too, that might be an idea for lazy people like me, im gunna check out the website i thinks

oooh cool. yeah i know theres one in york, but i dont go to york much these days!
i actualy forgot about the metro centre one, :D hehe

there used to be one in newcastle too but they got rid of it :growlmad:
I loved it aswell with the big mountain of teddies at the back
x

hehe, i want to go to a build a bear place! they look amazing..
wanna make bubs a personalised teddy when born...haven't even looked to where the closest is though :D

i want to do the same and give it same name and DOB as baby, however not sure if you are able to change the DOB on the certificate thing, as i obviously wont be able to make it the day LO is born so hpe i can

i want to do the same and give it same name and DOB as baby, however not sure if you are able to change the DOB on the certificate thing, as i obviously wont be able to make it the day LO is born so hpe i can

haha get someone else to go do it for you!

Oooh i have 2 of those build a bear things, i love them!
Can i pinch your idea's girls :flower: i think it's a lovely idea!
Im not sure about the date thing though i think they just run them up on a computer so i dont see why not :shrug:
x

lol i could but i want to do it for mine and OH's first trip oiut with baby

haha cool.
you can do them online i think, but its not quite the same as stuffing the fluff inside your own teddy lol! :D

And making a special wish on the heart :blush:
God im sad!, i did get these years ago though when it was called 'bear factory'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"