• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pictures of what uv brought your baby

Bit of a pic Overload but here goes
-Moses Basket which im borrowing but still
-Changing mat
-Tracksuit
-Clothes

LOL!! Leonie your ticker is making me laugh soooo much!! :rofl: :rofl:

i have the same moses basket i thinkkkk :happydance: i Love all the little bits, he's gunna be such a cool baby.. better keep my little girl away!! :winkwink:
and where'd you get the bibs from? i can't find ANY?! and the one i LOVED - a bambi one in asda, they sold out of!! :nope:
xxxx

Lmao were u laughing at the sex bit ?
I dont think i'll be trying that anytime soon even if i do go over :rofl:
Hahaha ohh u better :dohh:

ermm i got the bibs from next and the penguin one is from marks and spencers and the orangey one was in the sale in asda for £1 :happydance:
xxx

Bit of a pic Overload but here goes
-Moses Basket which im borrowing but still
-Changing mat
-Tracksuit
-Clothes

LOL!! Leonie your ticker is making me laugh soooo much!! :rofl: :rofl:

i have the same moses basket i thinkkkk :happydance: i Love all the little bits, he's gunna be such a cool baby.. better keep my little girl away!! :winkwink:
and where'd you get the bibs from? i can't find ANY?! and the one i LOVED - a bambi one in asda, they sold out of!! :nope:
xxxx

Lmao were u laughing at the sex bit ?
I dont think i'll be trying that anytime soon even if i do go over :rofl:
Hahaha ohh u better :dohh:

ermm i got the bibs from next and the penguin one is from marks and spencers and the orangey one was in the sale in asda for £1 :happydance:
xxx

Lmao!! yeppp!! :) it said.. "she might even try s-e-x" i just imagined a little bubba saying that... was soo funny!! :)
ahhh i know what you mean.. it must get so awarkward... :rofl:
haha don't worry i will.. corr my little girlie isn't EVER gunna be allowed near boys till she's 36 (Then i'll reconsider it)..

Awwww :) i might have a look in M&S actually.. cause i really need some but can't find anyy... so upsetting!! :nope:
xxxx

lovely stuffs :D
emandbub
every time i see your siggy you've changed the names youve picked for your child lol :dohh:
why do you keep changing it lmao wouldn't it be simpler to leave it off till decided lol!?

:rofl:
i'm sorryyy.
i just can't decided ;)
testing it out :blush: .. to see how it looks tbh xx

I have something new :D
Final thing (hopefully) unless i can think of something else :winkwink:
my bouncy chair

Attachments

• 100507_183407.jpg
    100507_183407.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 100507_183415.jpg
    100507_183415.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
cute :) what are the things at the front? does it vibrate or something?

Yeah it vibrates and plays 3 different tunes but it needs batteries :growlmad:
the things at the front are to change the speed and volume

It was from mamas and papas, it had £10 off which was good :D
Normally i wouldnt shop there as it's expensive but the ones in mothercare were all £60-£70 and werent even very nice! and i LOVED this one
x

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/001-3.jpg

Today's buys... I REALLY have to stop with the Disney stuff. xx

Leonie. The vibrations on Luke's chair are a LIFESAVER! he loves it! sends him right tto sleep =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->