Pictures that make you smile... with a twist!

I love this thread. So many pics to smile about! :)

Here are my furbabies, they make me smile every day.

Dexter (pup) & Emmy (kitty)

Attachments

• dex3.jpg
    dex3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2
  • dex1.jpg
    dex1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 4
  • emmy1.jpg
    emmy1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
  • emmy2.jpg
    emmy2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3
Awww Dexter looks like hes laughing bless him :D Lovely pics. x

I don't have any photo's to upload at the moment but just wanted to say this thread has made me smile :)

X

oooooh dexter is so cute!!!! i want to pick him up and :hugs: him!

awwww... raffie! you brush your teeth ch-ch-ch-ch ch-ch-ch-ch!! lol... canadians will get that ;) (he's a children's singer here)

Yep,completely lost me there hun :haha: love looking @ all the piccies,even though I'm not a fur baby lover I have to admit all those mutts are pretty cute x

MrsJD you can just keep coming back with that avatar pic of Gerald Butler - nuff said! :winkwink:

Oh and another thing that makes me smile is my wedding/eternity rings :) and my dh's tattoo always make me smile too x

Ok, so here are my poor lil' Chihuahuas dressed up for halloween. They HATED me that day! But this picture makes me laugh and laugh and laugh!

m & s halloween 2008.jpg
m halloween 2008.jpg
s halloween 2008.jpg

ahhahahahaha... banana those costumes are awesome!! i think i need to dress ruby up this year :)

You must dress her up! It's so much fun! Ok, well, fun for us, not them!

Banana, your puppies look so hilarious - I am surprised you could keep the camera straight.

Deedee I want Dexter, that dog's face has so much character

Okay - this was taken in Whitby in the UK - we went there for my birthday, because I wanted real fish and chips, and wanted to buy myself a Lucky Duck - check out the sign over the archway!

[IMG]https://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu268/Katkoot74/Funnysign.jpg[/IMG]

Okay - this was taken in Whitby in the UK - we went there for my birthday, because I wanted real fish and chips, and wanted to buy myself a Lucky Duck - check out the sign over the archway!

That's great. I can just imagine, "if you're going to argue, take it to the yard!"

These are some pictures of my puppydog. He's about 6 months in these photos. He is definitely the cat's pyjamas

Attachments

• Austin.jpg
    Austin.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Austin_jumping.jpg
    Austin_jumping.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
My cute little pup when she was little. She make me smile all the time. Her name is Brooklyn

Attachments

• pup.jpg
    pup.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5
One of my babies.......

The legend that is my William.

xx

Attachments

• will 2.jpg
    will 2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
  • will 1.jpg
    will 1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 5
Jenn I love your dog - is he labradoodle? He is too cute

Puppymom - love Brooklyn - also really cute, and as for William he looks so pleased with himself in the bowtie - what a gent!

And here's my 1100 lb. furbaby. He does really silly stuff all the time and I laugh so hard watching him play in the field and run away from flies. nasty ol' buggers.

dakota & whitey so cute.jpg Dakota being lazy.jpg

Y'all have the BEST pets... I love them all!!! If ever you should get tired of them, let me know and I will provide you with my address to send them off. Just don't forget to put holes in the box!!! :)

Thanks I bought her halloween costume and she is going to be princess this year. She wasnt born last year for halloween so this will be her first.

Me and my friends sumo wrestling. We had so much fun.

Attachments

• gbd6.jpg
    gbd6.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel