Pilates Dvd's

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Well I can't really subscribe to the gym because my husband is practically never home... So I had to find a way to tone and workout...

Got myself some pilates dvd thinking this is going to be fun (working out in my living room with Josh next to me), OMG!!!! This is so hard, I've lastest 10 minutes (10 minutes of saying fuck, omg, shit, fuck that and hard breathing) and I decided to shut the tv off :rofl: I knew I was out of shape, but jeez this is ridiculous! :dohh:

Anyway, tomorrow I'm planning to last for 15 minutes ! :rofl:

Anyone else are doing something similar? Are you struggling too?:blush:

I use to do pilates all the time and the first time I did it again I had to modify the moves!! Especially the abs video because the muscles were stretched from being pregnant. I saw a picture of you in the photo section the other day with Josh and you look fantastic already girl!

I use to do pilates all the time and the first time I did it again I had to modify the moves!! Especially the abs video because the muscles were stretched from being pregnant. I saw a picture of you in the photo section the other day with Josh and you look fantastic already girl!

Thanks, though you should see my stomach, I've got a big pouch hanging!:dohh:

haha, I have a dvd as well. Maybe I should dig it out and see how really out of shape I am.

Thanks, though you should see my stomach, I've got a big pouch hanging!:dohh:

I'm the same, I feel like it looks really funny because my arms and legs are getting skinny again but my stomach has a pouch on the bottom. Above my bellybutton my stomach looks skinny and tight though so I feel really funny looking when I wear tight shirt. I can't wait to get rid of these love handles!! Hopefully I can get myself to do pilates 30 mins everyday.

Not pilates but i do have a fitness dvd, charlie brooks i did the first 45 mins but last 15mins was pilates- i nearly died its so hard and my legs killed 2 days later:hissy:
Good luck if its all pilates!!:rofl:

I have the charlie brooks one to , i dont want to dig it out lol. Dont want to see how unfit i am. Doesnt help that im eating doritos now tho :blush:

I have the charlie brooks one to , i dont want to dig it out lol. Dont want to see how unfit i am. Doesnt help that im eating doritos now tho :blush:

I'm eating some caramel chocolate :blush:

Thanks for making me want to pig out ladies!!!! I want to get a DQ thin mint cookie blizzard!

Thanks for making me want to pig out ladies!!!! I want to get a DQ thin mint cookie blizzard!

They keep showing that add on tv with the DQ brownie blizzard with brownie dough and brownie chunks and some chocolate :shock:

They keep showing that add on tv with the DQ brownie blizzard with brownie dough and brownie chunks and some chocolate :shock:

I could totally go for a large blizzard right now, screw the pilates LOL!

I could totally go for a large blizzard right now, screw the pilates LOL!

Oh you're tempting me! There's a DQ 20 mins of walking from my condo... You walk 20 +20 mins = 40 mins and you can eat a DQ to reward you for walking! hahaha

Mine is probably about 15 minutes walking but only 2 minutes driving ;) and if I'm really lucky I can sit on the couch and have it brought to me. I did work out for 40 minutes today, 20 minutes of pilates and 20 minutes of walking.

Do we all have the charlie brooks dvd?:rofl: Its good though! I love pilates but yes it kills but does it work....Absolutely!

Good luck jess..xx

Well I haven't done it since I did it for the first time... I always have an excuse :dohh:... I'm so bad! Though I managed to convinced my husband to do it with me, so tonight we're having our first pilates session together in our living room, that should be interesting :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like fun :)

Which pliates are you using? I used to do pilates all the time before I was pregnant but I stopped because I was scared I was hurting the baby! I was using Winsor Pilates. I still do the buns and thighs one when I can muster up enough energy to do something besides shop and go on BnB hah

My Ministry of Sound workout DVD is coming out of the cupboard this week. I am dreading it, but it needs to be done

xxx

Sounds like fun :)

Which pliates are you using? I used to do pilates all the time before I was pregnant but I stopped because I was scared I was hurting the baby! I was using Winsor Pilates. I still do the buns and thighs one when I can muster up enough energy to do something besides shop and go on BnB hah

Winsor as well!!! I've got 3 of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->