piles anyone !!!!

tryin2make1

Reaction score
Hi ,

Just found out that im pregnant - still in shock and cant come over here yet until i know its really gonna stick, but my question is i havent had piles for years and at the moment i am 5 weeks and have a really sore pile and wanted to know if anyone else had this in first tri and if so what did they used to help with it that was safe to use

Thankyou

Have you been constipated? Mine still haven't gone away from my twins so they're here on 1st tri. I was really constipated for a few weeks in the beginning though.

i am lactose intolerant so it had never really been constipation apart form two days last week and now this . I seem to remember having constipation with my daughters although that was 19 years ago with my youngest and i really cannot remember what it felt like in the first tri with both my daughters ( 21 and 19 ) so emabarrased in one way as i have already been jugded by customers in boots when i bought a test what is it gonna be like at the hospital appts OMG !! although i am over the moon about it its just i ahve a sore bum and need to find out what to use thats safe really xx

OMG i have just seen your ticker im so sorry to hear about your loss at 27 weeks i lost a boy at 22.5 weeks back in 89' and i have never forgotten although it does get easier :hugs:

OMG i have just seen your ticker im so sorry to hear about your loss at 27 weeks i lost a boy at 22.5 weeks back in 89' and i have never forgotten although it does get easier :hugs:

She was our first. Luckily our 4th pregnancy resulted in healthy twins thanks to a wonderful MFM.

Tucks and prep H are both fine according to my MFM. Mine don't really bother me so I haven't used them this pregnancy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->