pill

angel1990

<3 Craig and Amy Loo <3
Reaction score
i finish my pill in 3 months :( its ages away, i want to start trying now!!! anyone else in same problem with me??

I came off the pill in May, half way throu packet. I am wanting to ttc but dont think the OH is that bothered just yet, he is wanting house and things, it so so hard as he been took back on after loosing job but is only temo, so we have no cahnce of getting house soon. But all me mates are having babys, and I would love one, I am 21 and he is 23 been with him 5 and half years now and we engaged.

I had bit of scare this month with period but I think it is here now :cry:

I had bloods taking today to see what they say as I have been feelin really funny, Lets just keep our fingers crossed. lol

I came off the pill a little while ago, but yeh, kinda know what you mean, I have wanted to "try NOW" for ages!! :) The time will come, the last year or so has gone fairly quickly really!! xx

Not exactly the same situation for me. I'm off the pill - came off it in January in order to get it out my system before ttc. We have own house, married, both with full time permanent jobs. I have to wait until next April for hubby to be 'ready'. So frustrating!

Good luck!

I have 1 more packet of pill to go before i finish, then we will start TTC in december but arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna start NOW!

I had my contraceptive implant removed in May but only to get my cycle back to normal as it was causing hideous side effects! OH and I have not even set a date to TTC yet, I've got to finish my degree first! STOOOOOOPID education!

I was counting my pill packets the other day, and it turns out that i need 2 get 1 more packet to "protect" me up to my ttc date.... now im thinking "is it worth the trip to the docs to get a 6 month supply when im only gonna use the 1?!".... anythin to bring the date forward! lol

I'm trying to figure out the best time to come off the pill. I'm going to be ttc from after my wedding on 7th April next year but also want to be sure that I'm not on my period on my wedding day!!:dohh: I'm going to try to pluck up the courage to discuss it with my GP when I go in next week to get a pill supply for the next 6 months, which would bring me up to January! So I really need to figure out whether I'll be going back to get some more after that!! I wish I could be trying now but know that it's not the most sensible idea as ideally I wouldn't like to be pregnant for my wedding!!

Beca :wave:

I have gotten off the pill about 3 months ago and have yet to have my period and am not pregnant. Any insight as to what is going on?

Robbymonk, You probably haven't ovulated yet as your body is still adjusting. You should probably go to an Obgyn just to check and make sure everything's ok.

I went off BCP in April and have only had two periods... I've done a lot of research about it and discovered that long cycles and delayed ovulation is very common coming off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->