Pinching - am I ovulating?

Julia M

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I always notice that I have ovarian pinching around when I would ovulate. I haven't starting taking temps yet (but will start ASAP). Thing is, hubby and I BDed 2 days ago - which also happened to be the first day this month I noticed the pinching. Is it a good sign that I ovulated?
Thanks!

I'm not an expert but I'm sure it's a good indication. I get it some months and other months I don't but I hope it means you did !

:dust:

I often get pinching feelings when I ovulate. They used to be a lot strong than what I get now but yes, it is definitely a good sign in my opinion! How long have you been TTC? Do you use OPKs?
Charting can be stressful (my doc recommends not to do it) so try not to let it consume you!

Good luck xxx

I don't find it stressful at all. I think it helps understand what's my body is doing. It's interesting to see how the body changes each month. Xxx

Thank you for all the replies! We've actually just started ttc this month...I have been tracking my cycle for over a year now so I'm getting to know my body quite well. On any case, I bought the Clear Blue ovulation kit (the one with 7 + 1 pregnancy test). Has anyone ever used it? Should I use it today? I figure, if I use it for the next 7 days and I don't ovulate, could mean I did when I felt the pinching! Haha :) maybe I'll just wait until next month. I'm just so curious!

I get pinches/stabs here and there throughout my cycle. I have very definite ovulation pain that cannot be mistaken for a pinch. I'm not sure what the other pinches are….would love to know what is going on in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->