Pinching pain 6dpo

hopeforamirac

Reaction score
last night whilst lying in bed i noticed a sharp pinching pain in the front lower part of my tummy.. i havnt had this in any of my other cycles :wacko:

any help ladies? it only lasted afew minutes then stopped :dohh: but it was sharp enough to stop my in my tracks

I had a sharp pain in my lower stomach yesterday (7DPO) which ive never had, didnt know if it was constipation (tmi) or not lol

Me!!!!!!!!!! :wave: with both of my pregnancies that is the one thing that stood out with them!! I always got a weird pinching feeling....never had it on my af cycles!

Keep us posted!! Fx!!

I posted a similar thread yesterday, except my weird cramps/pinching/twinges were on 5DPO. I've never had that before, so it threw me for a loop!!

Me!!!!!!!!!! :wave: with both of my pregnancies that is the one thing that stood out with them!! I always got a weird pinching feeling....never had it on my af cycles!

Keep us posted!! Fx!!

Wow thanks. i have been tracking my cycles and never had this.
fingers crossed its a good thing :thumbup:

I've had this since about 6dpo, although my ticker says 8dpo, I think I'm 9dpo.

It's left side and like a tightening sometimes and then pinching sort of twinges, nothing bad but it's noticeable, then last night in bed I had a sharp shooting one again left side it made me go oooh that's hurt lol..... The others have just been sort of there nothing major like I say.

I don't have sore bbs, I have slight skin break out and niggly pains in my head and back....very unusual for me, not had this before. Oh and about 3-4dpo I was emotional beyond belief I cried at absolutely anything and was always soooooo angry!

Xxxx

Ya they definetly stood out. Most of the time it was on and off pinching but a few times it would stop me in my tracks. Mine started around 5dpo i believe..

I remember posting a thread about the pinching too! :) hope to see some bfps from this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->