pinching twinges left side?

Essjay85

Reaction score
Anyone had quite sharp twinges low down on the left side of your tummy? Not really bad just slightly sharp. I'm stressing about every little ache today. Just hope everything is ok!

I've had twinges on my right side for a while. Had an early scan today to rule out ectopic and I have a grapefruit sized cyst on my right ovary!! The docs weren't really concerned and said it just needs to be monitored. Can you give your GP a call to see what they think?

Thanks but after having that all day it's eased off now and I've got back ache. Great lol xx

I had aches, cramping and a few twinging pains too. Just chalked it up to implantation, stretching uterus and whatever else is going on down there. At my 10 week scan the ultrasound tech found 2 cysts. She said they're nothing to worry about at this point but that could be the cause of the pain.

I had some pretty sharp cramps/twinges in my lower abdomen (on the left) in my first trimester. I just told myself that it was where Baby had implanted. :)

I have been having some twinges on my left side over the past few days but I remember having cramps with DS too so it's normal. I wouldn't start to worry too much unless it becomes really painful or there's bleeding. I would mention it to your doc at your next appointment if you are concerned though.

ive had some the first few days after my bfp but easing off now i remember having them with my first and doc saying it was just everything stretching

I've had random pinching and tugging pains in my left side. It was so bad at one point I was considering ectopic. However I've had no bleeding so I've chalked it up to simply stretching pains.

I'm having it too but its more of a pain. Hope all is Ok in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->