Pinchy feeling on one side.

Thecatsmeow

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So, I've had this occasional pinching, kind-of sharpish poking feeling on my left side, just inside my hip bone. It's fairly random, but can be alleviated slightly by passing gas or shifting around. I can't sleep on my left side because of it, but feel nothing if I sleep on my right side.

I've been seeing a midwife and she had bloodwork done to rule out an ectopic, my numbers don't double (but they're rising enough so she's not concerned), and we did an ultrasound and the baby is where they need to be and I think we heard the heartbeat! I'm at 7 weeks today, and this pinching has been going on for about 2 weeks. I've had no spotting.

Does this sound familiar to anyone at all? This is my first pregnancy, and the midwife I have does nothing but throw me into a panic every time I talk to her, she's very cold and all business.

Pardon the long post, I'm just nervous! Thank you to anyone who responds :)

Sounds like stretching to me! I always get a sharpish nipping sensation in a similar place and was told stretching :)

I occasionally still get this same sharp stabbing pain but in my right side. At my 8 week Scan I was told that I o’d From my right ovary so maybe this has something to do with it. This is also my first and I was worried at first but nothing has come of it :)

I get a stabby pain on my lefts side every pregnancy and every time I have a slight cyst on my ovary, which disappears by 12 weeks xx

Thank you ladies!! It's very comforting to know others have felt that and it wasn't anything to worry about :)

I've been wondering if I've had a cyst, but I won't find out until my next ultrasound on Feb 5th.

Thank you again! <3

It's probably a cyst. I actually am having a lot of left sided pain right now and at my last scan there was a cyst on the left side, so I'm hoping it's that. Not sure what to do about it though because it's quite painful!

It could be the corpus luteum cyst, which provides hcg to the baby until the placenta takes over, or it could also be implantation that you're feeling. Sometimes the baby will burrow in and you can feel this if you're in tune with your body.

Question... been trying to research but not getting to far...I did one insemination Jan 21st and another on Jan 22nd...took an ov test we&#8217;d and it said I was with the two solid lines. Took another Thursday and it had one solid and one hard to seefaint line which is odd for me because I ov for two days. I&#8217;m having nautious feeling since Thursday Friday this week, feel pretty bloated, and have what feels like a pressure bubble in one side. I have an appointment to see my gynecologist on February 6th and am wondering if a blood test will be able to determine weather I am or not or if a home test should pick it up if I test say Monday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->