"Ping" the little light bulb in my head goes!!! and ovulation question.

Mrs.Cullen

Reaction score
Well i think i have sussed out my body!!!

I have been doing ovulation tests daily for 5 days now.

cd5 - no line
cd6 - no line
cd7 - very faint line
cd8 - a faint line but a bit pinker than cd 7
cd9 - a very dark line darker than the control line!! I did another to be sure and it was as dark as the control line as it was the next wee and more diluted!!

Im a little confused as to why i am ovulating so early if thats what you think it is.

I had my af on the 1st but it was not full flow just 2 days of spotting. Im assuming this is the affect of the cerazett pill wearing off as thats what my af were like when i was taking it.

Anyway... i am actually convinced that i am ovulating as i started complaining that i thought i was getting a urine infection yesterday before i took the ovulation test!!! I have this uti feeling most months and you know what...... its my ovaries!!! It has to be ovulation what else can it be i know its not a uti as i have checked and i have previously checked before at the docs and got neg result. Im over the moon i also know that i avoid this time to have sex because it is more uncomfortable!!! Now we are ttc i know to grin and bare it lol!!!

My question is, now i have the dark line on the ovulation test how many days should i bd for???

A Very Happy
Jenny xxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

Hi Jenny, great news that you've worked out your bodys pattern. Makes things much easier doesn't it? I ovulate early too (well I did pre DD2) and it was normal to see ewcm around CD9 and then to have ov pain approx CD12. As soon as I got the tell tale EWCM I BD'd every day right up until I felt the familiar ache in my side. Must have worked before I caught the first month.

Good luck for this month, sending you lots of babydust

Hayley xxxxx

BD as much as you like, remember it's not a job to get pregnant, it's supposed to be fun and if you're relaxed, he'll be relaxed and if you're both relaxed, then it's enjoyable!

But on a TTC note, BD as much as you can. You should aim to BD every day or every other day leading up to OV, the day of OV and a couple after that as eggs can live up to 48 hours.

Ok so now i have had a tiny streak of blood in my cm??? what could this be? we bd last night might it be old blood from my af???

some women get OV bleeding? or it could be left over...who knows!

im only getting faint lines on my ovulation test now so the surge must be over! it happens so quick! does the surge mean my ovaries are getting ready to produce an egg or that it has just spat an egg out?

Usually, when the LH surge is at its peak you Ovulate between 24 and 48 hours afterwards.

I hope this helps. GL.

x

Thank you but is it right to get only one day of a dark line and then the lines to get fainter? sorry to keep asking questions

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->