pink coloured discharge

sam28

Reaction score
Hello ladies im 33 weeks and have just noticed a pinky orange discharge in my kickers never had this with previous pregnancies anyone had this and know what it is?

I had a slight pink/white discharge at 34 weeks. It was part of my plug. Nothing worrisome to me. Never heard the orange though.

sounds like your show but your not full term so RING THE LABOUR WARD xxx

I agree with ChloJones. I started losing my mucus plug this past week and my doctor said it's normal unless I notice any pink or red in it (blood) in which case I need to go to the hospital. I'd go get checked out just to make sure since you aren't full term quite yet :)

ive had the exact same sorta thing..
ive never read aything bout it till i just read ur post lol
ill keep looking here.. yesterday i had a gluggy thing pass into my knickers (TMI i know lol) thought it MAY be part of my plug eccept it wasnt red or qhite, like a creamy colour.. im only 33 weeks though baby is measuirng 36 weeks now...
just call the midwife if youre worried at all..

I thought of the mucus plug as well when I read the thread title. Might want to mention this to your doctor at your next appointment, if you're not having immediate pains or leaking any other fluid.

Had the same thing around 33 weeks with DD. I asked my OB, and he said that near the end of pregnancy when baby is pushing down and the cervix begins to dilate and efface you can see some pink tint to your discharge. Not a precursor to preterm labor at all, as I had DD at 42 weeks. :wacko:

So no worries, unless it's bright red and/or you pass clots.

Thanks for replying I'll give midwife a ring this morning - I went overdue with previous 2 but never had anything like this before amazing how every pregnancy is different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->