Pink discharge? **Update-My Daughter is gorgeous!

austinsmom

Reaction score
I woke up around 2:30 this morning, and felt a small... gush. :blush:
Color, odorless... and well... soaked the front on my panty-liner.

But, I thought, ehh... normal discharge. Back to bed.
At 3:15, contractions had me in the bathroom, and noticed pink discharge after wiping (literally, pastel pink).

Question is, is it my water leaking? Or bloody show????

Contractions are pretty intense between 7-8 mins apart.

Thanks ladies :winkwink:

UPDATE:
Contractions only increased in intensity... and by 6:45 I couldn't take it anymore, as they were coming ever 3-4 mins. When I got to the hospital, I was examed, and was 6-7cm w/ bulging waters (they hadn't broken yet!).
I was shocked, to say the least. I remember being in a lot more pain at 3cm when I had my son!
Got into the delivery room, and by 8:30 was 8cm. At this point, the contractions made me feel like I was on fire. But, I knew i didn't want to have a natural delivery, so, I was begging for the epi. And to my surprise, was actually given one! And it didn't work!!! I was in tears. Was re examed, and was 9cm. My anestesiologist (sp?) was amazing though. He was determined to relieve my pain, and at the last minute, put in a new epi. BAM, it worked! I was crying tears of joy at that point :haha:
5 minutes after he replaced the epi, she was born. Only 3 pushes.
10:04am
8lbs 2oz
21"
Ugh, I'm in heaven :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSCN5959.jpg
    DSCN5959.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 72
ooooh definitely sounds like the start! call your MW and get checked out incase it is your waters!

Gooood luck :dust:
xxx

Good luck hope it is start of something for you x

I had pretty much the same thing last night/this morning, I called the labour ward and they asked me if the discharge was slimy and cos it was they said it was just bloody show. So I guess is it slimy or not?

I had pretty much the same thing last night/this morning, I called the labour ward and they asked me if the discharge was slimy and cos it was they said it was just bloody show. So I guess is it slimy or not?

very well put, lol... yes, slimy :haha:

Then I would reckon its bloody show though if you're worried call your midwife just to be sure. But hope its the start for you! My contractions started off straight after, then went away but now they're back with avengence!

Called my MW. She said the 'gush' was probably just normal discharge, as it hasn't continued. But, the 'pink' discharage after wiping is def. a bloody show (you were right Natsku!).
Contractions are still going strong about every 7 minutes.
Hope this is it!

Ooo I hope it is it!

Hehe just saw what time you said it started, it was about the same time for me!

Yeah but they're not being very regular. They started off at 4/5 mins apart, then sort of fizzled out, and now they're back and felt about 4 mins apart while I was out but I just started timing them now I'm home and they seem all over the place

h aha im the same to :) . had backache yesterday went for long walk then what i would of said braxton hicks then this morning i went to loo and lost my plug , lots of it then straight away im having intense pains every 4 mins, mw said still very early take paracetamol and a bath and when i cant take any more go in ,

congratulations on your beautiful daughter!!! I love that picture of you, you look so happy and relieved! :rofl: Enjoy her, get some rest if you can!

So cool and a great pic, big congratulations!

Congratulations! Love the pic honey!xx

love the pic! Huge congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back