Pink discharge :(

I'm starting to worry about this too, had some very light brownish spotting last night, and woke with pretty strong cramps this morning that didn't last very long but I checked my bbt and it dropped a lot. Scared to take another test

I still take my bbt too because I am watching to see if it drops. Did yours drop below coverline (or whatever that line is called). How far along are you?

It didn't go below coverline but was at 37.13 yesterday and 36.67 today so quite a significant drop! I am 4+4 I guess? I took a cb digi this morning and it said pregnant1-2 weeks? I would have expected 2-3 weeks at this stage? Still some light brownish spotting today. Has your bbt stayed high? I know everyone says to stop tempting after bfp but the spotting kinda worried me.

I've never taken a digi so don't know about that. I it hasn't decreased in weeks it should be ok. I've seen ladies get different results at all different weeks.
My bbt has stayed the same since my bfp. 36.7ish. Maybe your sleep pattern is different. See what your temp is tomorrow before you start worrying. I know easier said than done.
Whats this temp thing? xxx

It's a method of tracking ovulation. You have to take your temperature from the beginning of your cycle so you can see a pattern. At ovulation your temperature drops and then there is a big rise. The temperature then stays high for the rest of your cycle until you get your period where it would drop back down. If you get pregnant then your temperature stays high for the rest of pregnancy. :)

I'm starting to worry about this too, had some very light brownish spotting last night, and woke with pretty strong cramps this morning that didn't last very long but I checked my bbt and it dropped a lot. Scared to take another test

I still take my bbt too because I am watching to see if it drops. Did yours drop below coverline (or whatever that line is called). How far along are you?

It didn't go below coverline but was at 37.13 yesterday and 36.67 today so quite a significant drop! I am 4+4 I guess? I took a cb digi this morning and it said pregnant1-2 weeks? I would have expected 2-3 weeks at this stage? Still some light brownish spotting today. Has your bbt stayed high? I know everyone says to stop tempting after bfp but the spotting kinda worried me.

I've never taken a digi so don't know about that. I it hasn't decreased in weeks it should be ok. I've seen ladies get different results at all different weeks.
My bbt has stayed the same since my bfp. 36.7ish. Maybe your sleep pattern is different. See what your temp is tomorrow before you start worrying. I know easier said than done.
Whats this temp thing? xxx

Yes il see what my temp is tomorrow and il call my doc to get some blood tests done. Everything is very new to me so I don't know what's normal and what's not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->