Pink discharge?

neverbeast88

Reaction score
I had a bleed at 4 weeks where when I wiped after a week (sorry for the tmi) it was bright blood but only on the paper and that carried on/off all day. Had a scan then another at 5 weeks and at 7 weeks saw the heartbeat.
Last few days I've been so stressed and my partner and I have separated because he is so controlling and selfish. I went for a wee just now and had normal looking discharge BUT some of it looked tinged with pink.... Very very light pink. Not the same colour as the rest but just and just a pink tinge.

Now I'm just panicking and not wanting to go to the loo at all. Just feel stressed, sad, alone and rather pathetic.

How far along are you now? I have had spotting at 4 weeks and again just recently at 8 weeks - has ranged from red to pink to brown. Had a scan and all is fine. I think maybe I bleed when my period would have been xxx

Sorry forgot to say I'm 9 weeks today. Just phoned the midwife to confirm appointment for tomorrow (booking appointment) and she said not to worry but if its gets worse to go to the epu at 8am tomorrow.

Ugh, I always get spotting in first trimester. It is scary, but I've had all successful pregnancies, all with spotting throughout first and early second tri. In fact, I spotted for the first time at just 4 weeks along and last had a little pink in my discharge a few days ago, and I'm almost 13 weeks along now. It is normal and okay to spot at this point in pregnancy and even to have some pink discharge. It's just our poor, sensitive cervices trying to adjust to these crazy hormones of ours, and it's worsened by sex and bowel movements and - go figure - STRESS!

Nothing more since yesterday morning. Have the booking appointment (finally!!) this morning. I agree I think it's stress which at the moment seems annoyingly unavoidable. Thank you ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->