Pink evap line on a frer test? Has anyone else experienced this?

When there’s an extremely faint positive it’s possible you didn’t notice it and it developed more over time. They do tend to do that. Have you tried using any more tests?

You're only meant to take the results within the time limit as they can get evaps after that. I definitely see something though. Good luck :)

Thank you happy cupcake and bevz for responding. I have not tried any other as of yet, I am hoping to wait a week and see what happens, I am not very hopeful for obvious reasons. I agree bevz, its a cruel trick to play isn't it, it tends to make you feel loopy lol. It's hard when you only have your eyes and mind on the situation so it's nice to have others' view too.

I can definitely see your line and it looks pink for sure. I’d be testing again in a day or two!

Thank you Lucy, don't tempt me . I may put an order in and try when they arrive. I don't have much hope due to being on contraception but if this has taught me anything, it's that maybe i dont want to be on contraception as I once thought. I will definitely update with the final result for anyone that may end up in my situation, I've googled like a mad woman.

I think it could go either way. I have had this happen and not been pregnant but not a line quite that clear. Test again in a few days and it will be much more obvious if pregnant. Best of luck :dust:

Google away! You’re in good company here with excessive research :)

Thank you ladies. Yes along as I know either way to save my sanity lol. I have ordered another test due to be delivered tomorrow so I'm thinking maybe do it Wednesday morning might be better.
Haha, Lucy, Dr Google always to the rescue

Good luck for when u test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back