• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pink School Uniforms

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
Abby and I were discussing what colour her school uniform would be. We don't know yet as we haven't chosen her school but as she went through colours she asked if it might be pink.

I've never seen a school with a pink uniform and wondered if this is because it is considered too girly a colour for boys - and yet no colour is off limit for girls apparently.

Have you ever seen a pink school uniform? If your local school had a pink uniform would you be happy to have your boy in it?

The primary school I went to was grey and pink, and the boys wore it too, it was mainly grey with a pink trim, although I think the ties were pink.

I'd be fine with it and I think my boys would be, too. I wish we had school uniforms here!

My son would die wearing pink. My kids dont wear niforms though, so they wear what they want.

Public schools in the u.s. (at least majority don't) don't do school uniforms but they do have school colors like you see in sports . Mine was green, gold (they use yellow for gold though), and white. I wonder is there is any school with pink. Would be interesting to see pink high school football players

Our schools here all do uniforms. The elementary schools are all pretty much either green, blue, or red. One school I worked at did print shirts in other colors besides the official school color and pink was an option.

Most of the uniforms I've seen around here are khaki, blue, red and white. Haven't seen pink, but if that was the uniform and I had a little boy he'd wear it. :)

Two schools near here have pink within their uniform, all girls secondary school has pink t-shirts and pink jumpers, and a couple of miles away there is a mixed school which is black trousers and jumpers with a pink badge on the jumpers and pink shirts and tie.

It is probably where we send all of ours if we live in this area then, and would have no problem with my son wearing pink.

I think I've seen navy and pink, but not full on pink

If anything, I think it's because it's not a very 'formal' colour - much like purple isn't widely used.

the school I want Abby to go to has purple uniform but I promise that's not why I want it!

Quite a few primary schools near here use purple. Purple or green seem to be the main colours.

the school I want Abby to go to has purple uniform but I promise that's not why I want it!

I would totally choose a school for their purple uniform! I've never seen purple though - burgundy is the closest round where I went to school

A local school is midnight purple and all their sport teams wear purple.

I've seen purple. In fact, my secondary school wore pale blue and purple. Not pink though xx

There is a private school here with a pink and grey uniform. Pink is a colour like all others so fair game for school uniform in my opinion.

We have a local school that has magenta and grey. Striped for the tie and a grey blazer with pink logo and stitching. Everyone wears it. I wouldn't see the issue.

Our school uniform was bright purple. Well, the blazer and tie were. It was cool.

I'd have loved a purple uniform, the school I went too had a vile teal one. One of the local schools has a maroon and grey uniform, that's the closest I've seen to pink

We have a school near us with a purple uniform but I've never seen a pink one. Wouldn't bother me if Ashley had a pink school uniform.

I've seen pinkish summer dresses but nothing else.

I'd love it if my LO's school uniform was pink, most of our clothes end up being pink (terrible at washing) so it would make life a lot easier. Plus DS's favourite colour is pink so he'd love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->