• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pink School Uniforms

I've never seen it but wouldn't bat an eyelid if the school uniform was pink, and I would never discriminate against a school for that reason. I'd much rather a pink uniform than the primary schools that insist on a blazer and tie; that is too much for little kids IMO.

My daughter would love a pink uniform (so would my son as well)
Her uniform is light blue :)

My uniform in primary school was peach, boys were in grey. I hated it!

Omar's is grey shorts & white polo (boring) the logo is dark blue & yellow.

I'd love it if my LO's school uniform was pink, most of our clothes end up being pink (terrible at washing) so it would make life a lot easier. Plus DS's favourite colour is pink so he'd love it.

Lol! Good reason for a pink uniform.

My high school uniform had a pink shirt, was an all girls school though. And when I was at another high school they changed just as I was leaving to purple. Most here are red , green or navy shades. We have schools with tartan skirts too. I think colors are just that colors. Pink not best color but then I dont like many of the colors of uniforms, Williams is green and gray which I think is horrid. Black uniforms I am fine with. Be interesting to see a pink one.

I can't think of any schools with pink.

Seen the usual blue, green, red, purple, mustard, browns, blacks, grey, but can't think of any pinks.
I remember a few years ago when the Auzzie soaps were all the thing, one of the local high schools asked for new uniform suggestions, then had a vote and ended up with checked Auzzie dresses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->