Pink spotting after "AF"?

hopefulone17

Reaction score
I'm really extremely lost here lately. This past cycle I decided to test early during that time i was getting really faint almost whiteish lines. I had a weird AF it was super light and pinkish in color, i also never cramped which i always ALWAYS do.so because of that my doctor agreed to a blood test it was negative of course. today, two days after AF i went to the bathroom and had some light pink spotting going on. am i crazy, is it worth testing one more time to make sure i didn't just ovulate later than normal or does it just sound like some left over AF bleeding

I occasionally get very light spotting after AF. I did last month, I had about 3 days of it, but only when I wiped.

My AF only ended today and I’ve had a tiny bit.

My body played with me massively last month, so I’m going to ignore all the false hope signs and not test unless af it actually late (famous last words)

thats the thing though i haven't bled for two days and then randomly did a one time bleed today.

thats the thing though i haven't bled for two days and then randomly did a one time bleed today.

Ah ok, that is a little odd. I very rarely have a mid cycle bleed unless BD was a little over excitable, if you know what I mean :blush:

If it keeps happening I would definitely get it checked out

Well I took an HPT and OPK yesterday just to check, both were negative but something is definitely going on. I had that pink spotting, I've had a weird heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and all day yesterday I cramped like My AF was coming (even though it just ended)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->