Pink spotting - Implantation bleeding?

Aspe

Mom of 2 DS and 2 Angels
Reaction score
I am wondering if what I had was implantation bleeding. So, last Wednesday evening after I peed, when I wiped I noticed a little pink spot on the toilet tissue. So I said maybe it is my period coming, so I wiped again with a new tissue and a little spot again. Maybe the size of a dime. I wiped a third time, and nothing this time. I researched implantation bleeding and it said implantation bleeding is usually pink and happens days to a week before next expected period. So, even though I missed my period last month, I should have started this coming Monday (August 20), which was about 4 days away. Once on Thursday afternoon when I wiped there was more than just one pink spot on the tissue, almost watery. When I wiped the second time, there was nothing. Since Thursday I kept a panty liner on, but nothing since. If i did it correctly, I seen the pink at 9 dpo. I described it to my partner as almost like the light Easter colour pink. Does this sound like implantation bleeding or? Thoughts please?

Ok, so well, I had that pink on August 15 (two spots in evening) & 16 (once). August 20 af was due to arrive first thing this morning. That evening I had like some pinkish reddish spotting only when wiping (3 times). Nothing since. Does this mean I'm out this month? A coworker said you can have IP on the day your due to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->