pink tinged

jrwifey18

Reaction score
Hi girls haven't been on in awhile but anyway a quick question had a bit of pink tinged cm it was very light but I'm so nervous I'm six weeks and 3 days today anyone else had this but went on to have a healthy pregnancy also no cramps

I didnt have this, but didnt want to r+r, I have heard of some who have had this and everythings been fine, just monitor it to make sure the amount doesnt increase and it doesnt go red.

I hope everything turns out okay! :) xx

I didn't experience this, but I've heard in the early weeks it's common to have a bit of pinky blood as long as it's not accompanied by cramping or discomfort. Implantation bleeding, maybe? Wish I could be more helpful :/

:hugs: Most of these stories I've heard turned out just fine though.

Hmm. Sounds different to me as i had brown discharge and then i had a bit of pink blood and i mean it was like so pale i only noticed it just, like it was like a drop haha, i was worried but OH and i DTD so i just thought it would of been from that as at 6 weeks its a bit late for implantation bleeding? Ive never bleed after sex whilst being pregnant or discharge so i dont 100% know if it was from that or not. Im now 9weeks and i have an ultrasound on the 28th this month so hopefully bubs is good!
And hopefully theres only one as theres twins in my family and things happen on the 3rd generation? Haha not sure about that as my dad said it but yeah.

If you are really worried u can call your doctor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->