Pinkish discharge..how soon after did you have baby?

clocktrasher

Reaction score
Hi!

I am curious if any moms out there had a pinkish discharge/"show" before they went into labour, and how long was it after you had the show until labor began for you?

I am 37+4 weeks right now, and have had a brownish/pinkish tinged discharge for about a day now. No contractions and the baby is moving same as usual. The OB said it's nothing to worry about, but I am wondering if it is at all indicative that my little girl will want to arrive before her due date? At my 37 wk appt, nothing was going on with the cervix yet. I definitely want little girl to take her time in there, but I'm also getting so anxious to meet her!

Thanks for your input!

Following I had the same thing yesterday and haven't had anything happen yet I've started using EVO, sex and walking like crazy I'm starting to feel pressure low but not a lot of contrations yet

I had a show at 39+4 and was induced at 42 weeks despite trying every (safe) trick in the book. Sorry hun. You have probably heard this loads and it wont help but treasure these last couple of weeks. I love having my little girl here more than anything and the last few weeks dragged but i do miss feeling her wriggle and kick even if i was the size of a house and so u comfortable lol

After my pink show with my lo, contractions started immediately, and I delivered 7 hrs later.

After I had my show with DD I went into hospital and was induced 4 days later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->