Pinkish red spotting with lots of discharge, almost 27 weeks??

motherearth23

Reaction score
I'm not quite in third trimester yet, but I wanted to post this here just in case there was anybody who had experienced anything similar.

I have had a bit of a yeast infection lately, and tonight my downstairs area was really itchy. So I stuck a finger up there, TMI TMI sorry, and tried to get out some of the clumpy discharge to relieve the itching. I planned on putting an applicator of gel (prescribed by my midwife) up there after cleaning it out a bit. After getting most of it out, I suddenly saw my finger come out with blood on it!! It was pinkish mostly, with a bit of red. I freaked out and showed it to my OH before washing it off. I should have taken a picture for my midwife. I put my finger back in to see if I was really bleeding, and it came out clean (except for discharge). I decided not to put gel up there, just in case it caused any reaction. I am thinking maybe my fingernail scraped the inside of my vagina and caused a bit of bleeding?? My nails are pretty short, but I've had a lot of bleeding gums and nosebleeds lately so I know my blood volume is way up. I'm calling my midwife in the morning, but just wanted to ask if anyone else has gone through this?? I'm 26 weeks, the last time I saw blood was at 14 weeks after vigorous sex, which I've had no sex the past few days at all. Am I overworried??

Any bleeding you should head in to be checked out at this stage.

Maybe you where just irritated from the infection but I'd still go get checked out ASAP

It's not worth debating Hun, get checked out, don't put it off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->