Pinky discharge

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower: In a nutshell:

Lmp was 8/8/12 with a cycle is/was 23 days

Ov'd 17/8

Af was due 30/8

I am 15dpo

Tested 31/8 and got a - result although there was a weird indent type thing at the bottom next to the control line (picture below)

Today when I went to the bathroom and wiped then was some very light pinky discharge on the TP which is unusual for me,never get this before af (normal for me is either bright red straight away or brown). Still having symptoms that I had during the 2WW but am unsure if I tested too early or whether I am still in the running.

Not sure what I'm really asking for :shrug: but thank you for reading x

Attachments

• ctp-76207-1346494755.jpg
    ctp-76207-1346494755.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
hi,

pinky cm could mean 2 things as you prob already know. if the witch dont come then retest. have you got any symptoms??

Those Ic hpt's are rubbish. I recommend you get a frer tomorrow if you havent done one. When i was pregnant with Eloise, the ICs didnt get positive until i was 17dpo, but i got a bfp with frer and tesco's own brand on 8dpo. They are really unreliable - the number of evaps i had was a heartbreaking tease

My last 3 afs have started with a pinky discharge which has never happened before, but you can check and see if your cervix is open which will let you know af is on its way.

I hope very much its a bit of implantation blood. Is your af regular? 15dpo is a real excuse to crack open the frers

Good luck!!!

Thank you both for replying :thumbup:

Foxykins - todays symptoms are:

Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence
Chest: Pronounced Veins
Head: Headache
Head: Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth
Overall: Chills

NatoPMT - I'm now in no hurry to test again (the days leading up to testing day I was so excited!),I've lost the urge but not hope. Without sounding stupid how do you check your cervix? Af is variable so I adjust my dates accordingly.

Have had a bit more discharge,slightly more pinky in colour and watery so I think af will be here fully by the morning.

That's serious self control, i usually do about 3 frers and a landfill worth of ic's by 11 dpo.

POAS anon.

Hope witch face stays put though, will check back in the morning for update

Checking cervix is a delightful business. I dont do it as i am too squeamish and get all freaked out by it, but if its low down and firm then af is on its way - if its high up then you are still in the game. Open and closed, i think you need to be aware of what your usual if like, but if its open you should be able to feel a dimple.

Good morning ladies,well af did arrive with a vengeance last night shortly after I last posted . This let September be my month. I'm quite crampy and it hurts so bad.

Oh I'm sorry duckie. Nasty, haggy old witch. Get the duvet out and take care of yourself.

do you have a plan of action for September? The only way I cope with a bfn is by planning the next assault. I know each af is a horrible blow.

awww :hugs: is it me or do u also think when u get symptoms when ur af shows it seems to be heavier and the pain also worse?!?! im 3dpo now and i just dnt now how i feel tbh. hate gettin hopes up its just a let down :cry: x

Thats the spirit!! Do the :sex: dance All nite long!! :haha: Im sorry the dirty bish showed, Ive had my heartbreak for 5 cycles!! I hope this cycle I finally get my BFP! It would be a lovely birthday present!!

Are you sure its AF not IB? I had the same pinkish dc last month, bf thinks Im prego bc of my mood swings from hell and crying episodes lol.. I will be in complete shock if I am.. If not Im doin the preseed, rasberry tea twice a day, prenatals and sex every other day up to OV and legs up in the air for 30 minutes!! :headspin:

Ive only ever had pink discharge when ive been pregnant. Never at any other time.

Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->