• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pins & needles driving me mad!

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
Hello, so I may be coming over to 3rd tri a little early but I figured this is the board where I'd get the best advice. I have been getting pins and needles in my hands for around a week or two now, mostly in my right hand and mostly when I'm using it so for instance holding my phone or ironing etc but also it wakes me up through the night. This morning I woke up with pins and needles and it was actually quite painful, not agony but really uncomfortable and I couldn't get them to go for about 10 minutes afterwards no matter what I tried, my hand also felt like it was hot. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I am going to ask about it then but I was just wondering if I should be concerned and get myself seen sooner. Thanks :)

Hi I had it alot when I was pregnant esp when I was toward the end of 2nd tri and the whole way through the 3rd tri. I wud get it in my hands even sometimes without even using my hands it wud just come from nowhere. I also got it in my feet.
Foot toe and leg cramps were also a regular occurrence and it's all normol and just part of being pregnant.
I still get some pins and needles now but not as much as when I was pregnant.
U cud mention it to ure doctor but I'm sure it's all normol.

I have this, the Dr said it's carpel tunnel syndrome and will go once I have given birth. X

I really feel for you as I know it's annoying and worrying. Deffo get it checked for your own piece of mind if it's concerning you x

I had this in my hands and wrists when I was pregnant with my first. It went when I'd given birth but it was uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->