Place totally screwed up my home birth kit!!!

TattooedMama

Bubba, Daddy & Belly
Reaction score
I'm so peeved!!! So on the website it says it's still processing my order but...they sent it... to the wrong address, where it was signed for!!!

What the flying F***!!!! :grr:

So generally whenever you order something online it asks you if the shipping and billing address are the same and if not they provide you a place to type each in. Soooo....we had just moved across country and my hubby had not changed the address with the bank yet so I put in the billing address as our old address and shipping address as our new apartment. I call to find out why over 10 days later it still says 'being processed' on my order/account info when it states items generally ship 24hrs after payment & order are confirmed. After a very long quiet period the guy tells me it was shipped to the billing address on the 20th(I ordered it on the 19th) and signed for by someone on the 23rd. I told him that we no longer lived there and that is why I had input a SEPERATE address for shipping when filling out my order form and was asked where to ship my package. he said it must be some deafault of their shopping cart:dohh: and that is MY problem how?!?! I paid $45 for that damn package.

So he said he would call the old apt complex and find out who signed for the package etc. Supposedly they are going to ship me a brand new package straight from the warehouse today and have the old package sent back to them.

So it's supposed to be worked out but I'm just pissed anyways. What a dumb way to screw something up, and something important. At least they are sending a new package because I wouldn't accept the old one. It's medical sterilised equiptment...they don't accept returns so why the fuck should I?!

RANT OVER:wacko:

:( Hope your new package is sent to the right place quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->