• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Placental Cysts

Rachel1984

Reaction score
Im 12 weeks pregnant and doctors have found what they feel our 3 placental cysts , im scared as not much info on this as apparently rare, and can cause problems to babys growth, has ANYONE had this before please?

Im 12 weeks pregnant and doctors have found what they feel our 3 placental cysts , im scared as not much info on this as apparently rare, and can cause problems to babys growth, has ANYONE had this before please?
please help

Didn't want to read and run. Have you found anymore information? Xx

Sorry, not heared of it before. I hope it doesn't affect the growth of yr little one. X

In my last pregnancy, 2 small cysts were found on my placenta at a scan at 32 weeks. They were on the side where the placenta was attached to the womb. Consultant wasn't concerned as they were unlikely to cause any issues whatsoever unless they were near the cord. My daughter was born at 38+6 (due to me having an infection) weighing in at 7lb 9oz! The midwives couldn't find any abnormalities with the placenta once I passed it! She is now a happy healthy 2 year old.
Hope this eases your mind a little!
Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back