• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plagued by headaches :(

redlemonade

Reaction score
For the last week or two, I've been getting a lot of headaches and its starting to get me worried. I normally try not to take paracetamol at all but I've had to take some, almost every other day now. My head feels so heavy, like its got bricks inside it. And they feel more like migraines, though thankfully not full on migraines like I used to get a few years ago.

DH thinks its because I'm so tired - my job has kept me very busy, and stressed, lately. Or perhaps it's the hormones? There's no sign of work getting easier for at least another month.

Should I be worried? I woke up with a bad headache last night and now I'm feeling headachy again :( I'm thinking I should probably call my gp in the morning, but am I over-reacting? Anyone else getting lots of headaches?

It could be hormonal, could be stress. Are you drinking enough water? I had constant headaches for weeks 3 and 4 which is what made me take a pregnancy test. I've only had one migraine since but mine aren't debilitating, just pain behind one eye, nausea (which I have anyway) and a bit wobbly. See your GP, especially if you're concerned about taking paracetamol. They might be able to suggest something, even relaxation techniques.

I've been getting loads of headaches; on average about 4 or 5 per week. I'm not a headache sufferer usually apart from when I'm pregnancy (as I had this with my first pregnancy also). I think it's to do with the hormones, as I know a couple of people who suffer from headaches in their early pregnancy. too.If you're really worried talk to the GP, but I think it's perfectly normal.

Thanks Poetschild. Yeah I'm drinking lots of water so I know it's not dehydration. I try relaxation techniques but sometimes it just doesn't work and the pain becomes unbearable :(

I think it's probably best to talk to my doctor. Sorry to hear you got headaches too, they're awful!

Thanks tuppance! I'm sorry you've had so many headaches too but I'm pleased to hear its quite normal. The things these hormones do to us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->