Plain Nappies

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I'm thinking we should have a few plain, possibly cheaper nappies for under her sleepsuits at bed time and as spares if all her pretties are being washed etc.

Would be happier keeping the gorgeous ones for in the day and having her in plain ones at bed time to start with till we build up our collection! :haha:

So, what shall I try girls? :flower:

xxx

we have plain white BG V3 nappies for under trousers and tights etc but I dont use them at night (going to try this week hopefully) so not sure what to suggest in terms of that!

Little Lamb :p I've got 2 brand new ones size 1 (up to 20lbs) to sell :p £9 includes everything (like the booster which is great for nights); they're good nappies, absorbant and last though the night well especially with the booster. I'm not having much luck selling them as not many seem interested in size 1 :( https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/169937-cloth-swap-sell-633.html#post5564117

I like Tots Bots stretchies. They need a wrap but are very absorbant (they are a bamboo mix).
They could go under longies, shorties or even a pretty lil' skirtie ;) hehe.
If you want to see one, I may be able to do what I did with the Itti if it's any use??xx

If you want cheap and simple night time nappies that should do at least 3 months even with a heavier wetter then Tots Bots stretchies and Ellas House bumhuggers are a way to go (with disana wool pull on pants!) I cant use pockets or other day nappies at night he outpees everything. He was fine in Pop-Ins til he was about 6 weeks old but since only two parters will do!

As for plain day nappies I still have an odd love affair with OneLifes! They are pretty slim, efficient and fit nicely.

we use bumgenius v3s for night, they come in a range of colours but no prints and do the job for us just fine. We also have pretty ones such as Holdens Landing.

You can get night time pretties! ;)

No one was meant to remind me of that!!!!! I am trying to be sensible :rofl:

xxx

Nahhh... you'll end up buying them eventually and selling the boring ones. Wee Notions Night Notions, Holden's Landing bedbugs aaand Luscious Little Somethings night nappies with zorb are pretty much unbeatable, IMO. If you have a heavy wetter, you might struggle with anything less (good excuse!).

See...

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs324.snc3/28790_385170526403_503001403_4050934_6741974_n.jpg

Pretty, pretty LLS!

:lol:

^ WSS.

I originally bought lots of cheapie plains, like Little Lambs etc. But I soon sold them when I realised i'd clearly NEVER reach for them.

I'd say tots bots stretchies for night nappies... I don't personally like the LLs as they take forever to dry!

Oooh, Femme, you're mean! Now Pops is gonna go on a pretty night nappy hunt too :rofl:

:rofl: @ femme

not that I can talk, I do love my WNNN and bedbugs...so pretty...

Jeez Femme you are going to be the end of me :rofl:

The funny part is, when I said to Boyo I was looking for some plain ones he gave me that look that said "Ok, if you want to pretend, make a half arsed effort, say you can't find any and buy girlie ones then go for it but we both know this plain thing isn't going to happen..." :rofl:

I've already been stalking the WN site....now to look at the others!

Don't suppose any of yours are looking for a new bum yet!?! :winkwink: :kiss:

xxx

sniff sniff; no one else shares the LL love :( I found them just as good as my Tots Bots hence I got more for next LO.

Jeez Femme you are going to be the end of me :rofl:

The funny part is, when I said to Boyo I was looking for some plain ones he gave me that look that said "Ok, if you want to pretend, make a half arsed effort, say you can't find any and buy girlie ones then go for it but we both know this plain thing isn't going to happen..." :rofl:

I've already been stalking the WN site....now to look at the others!

Don't suppose any of yours are looking for a new bum yet!?! :winkwink: :kiss:

xxx

I'm helping you embrace the truth :hugs: :rofl:

Actually have sold two of those (the outside 2) and then realised I don't have enough NN. Will let you know when I part with them (mediums) x

I use basic pockets at night (coolababys,wonderoos and naughty baby) and use a terrys nappy as the insert and it does my lil man. I know they arent pretty but they do the job. Im not too fussed what they look like at night!! As long as logan has no leaks then im happy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->