Plastic Bottles..Glass Bottles??

tattlebaby

Reaction score
Wondering is there a difference in Plastic Bottles or Glass Bottles. Why do some parents prefer Glass Bottles over Plastic Bottles despite the chance of them breaking if they fall. I purchased Dr Brown's 8-oz. Natural Flow Standard Glass Baby Bottles, and wondering if these are any good as oppose to the same bottles they had at the store but in plastic. Both said they were BPA Free by the way.

I use both kind. I like the look and old school feel of glass bottles. Plastic bottles are lighter so they're easier to carry around and there's less of a risk of them breaking. If you plan on heating up bottles the glass ones can get pretty hot to the touch. They also can't be squeezed to test the temp of the liquid you have to let it drip out. That's really not a bog deal though.
Just get a few of each kind and see what you like best. I think they're all BPA free now so I'm pretty sure that's not a concern but not 100%

I have Dr. Brown's plastic bottles. I clean them in the dishwasher and I must say that sometimes the plastic can hold onto smells... yuck!

I have plastic bottles, Mam, Playtex, Evenflo, Avent, etc...i like the look and feel of the glass bottles, they give me a retro vibe...but i worry about dropping them on my baby's head because theyre heavier:dohh:...its probably a silly fear :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->