Play with my baby

soleildujour

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I would like to know how can I play with my baby of 2 months??
All the day he is lying down.

If you have any ideas, please let me know

Do you have a playstation? I play with Oliver while he is in this - it has lights, sounds and mobile animals. He laughs and giggles at it, so he must enjoy it! He also has a mobile above his changing station, again with lights, music and toys. We also sing to him while moving his legs and arms in a dancing action. Anything really, that gets them moving and looking at things. We only sussed out that he might like these things when we realised he spent alot of his awake time looking at the windows and the lights. Either that, or he was actually plotting his escape!!!:rofl:

Tie a soft ribbon to one foot, and the loop it up and tie it to a mobile and watch to see how long it will take him to figure out he can control the movement.

Hold him up to a mirror, about 6-12 inches away.

Get his attention with a toy and move it from side to side, up and down, slowly so he can track it.

Make silly faces at him, or immitate the faces he makes

Sing to him

Gather objects that are brightly colored and show them to him one at a time. Try putting a bright sock on one foot, and get him to notice it.

zane loves lights so maybe get him a light show for xmas? or cuddly toys n hold them infront of him n get him to hold them! babies are boring hahah

You could also try looking at the following websire for inspiration. Their toys are designed specifically for their development.
www.lamazetoys.co.uk

I dance around the house with her to music and tell her all about her eyes/mouth/hair, etc...i read to her too. Not a whole lot of playing going on yet, shes still in the stage that she thinks my face is the most interesting thing in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->