playing with LO

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi there, :hi:

last night me and hubby were laying in bed and baby was moving alot and then just above my belly button it went hard and i touched it,it must of been babys foot pushing right out and when i pushed it it moved and then it would come back. i was playing with it for about 10 minutes and then hubby pushed on it and baby kicked right back.
hubby goes 'urh'. it just mad me laugh how he just came out with that.
:rofl:
but it does feel strange when you push on ur belly where its hard and then it kicks back or move.

ive just been playing with baby again and it so lovely that it responds when you pock it.

i think im falling in love. :cloud9:

I cant wait to be able to feel my baby, i have slight flutterings but not sure if thats just wind ! lol.....
My OH is always talking to my tummy tho, its so cute. xxx

I do that when Im at work to kill time lol

However, my OH woke me up at 5am the other morning. He'd been sleeping with his hand on my belly and apparently the baby starting wriggling. So he prodded the foot or whatever that was sticking out, got a kick back and he giggled. And then did it again and again.

So I was woke up by him prodding me, junior booting me back and him giggling stupidly. I could have killed him lol

xxx

i wish my hubby talked to my bump but he doesnt.

but hubby is coming with me to my next midwife appointment for the first time (he can never get time off work) so he will hear babys heartbeat, i cant wait.

I do that when Im at work to kill time lol

However, my OH woke me up at 5am the other morning. He'd been sleeping with his hand on my belly and apparently the baby starting wriggling. So he prodded the foot or whatever that was sticking out, got a kick back and he giggled. And then did it again and again.

So I was woke up by him prodding me, junior booting me back and him giggling stupidly. I could have killed him lol

xxx

ha ha isnt it sweet.
hubby woke up yesterday morning and turnt over and cuddled me (oooh i love those cuddles,when your not expecting them) and he put his hand on my belly.
LO always gets right over to one side of my belly when i lay down.
so hubby was rubbing my belly and he goes 'feel that thats really hard'

i think he is starting to be more interested now.

ha ha isnt it sweet.
hubby woke up yesterday morning and turnt over and cuddled me (oooh i love those cuddles,when your not expecting them) and he put his hand on my belly.
LO always gets right over to one side of my belly when i lay down.
so hubby was rubbing my belly and he goes 'feel that thats really hard'

i think he is starting to be more interested now.

it's sweet when it's not 5am in the morning.

lol bless. Its nice I think for dads when they start kicking and moving because I know Matt was really upset about how he couldn't 'bond' with the baby before he was born.

xxx

My DH gets in a sulk when I can feel baby moving and he can´t. He thinks baby knows the difference when it´s my hand or his and stops moving when his daddy puts his hand there!

He´s felt him move a few times tho now and says he´s all excited and can´t wait to hold his son when he´s born, bless!!

My LO doesn't move if she's poked, prodded, touched, or space invaded in any way.. LOL

Oh unless the midwife wants to monitor her, then she knows how to kick up a fuss!

My baby doesnt respond yet but when he does start kicking me and OH sit there for hours with our hand on my belly for him to kick it which he does but if you poke him he wont do it. Only when he wants to. I tell my OH he is stubborn like him lol xxx

My OH usually waked me up when he comes home from work as when he presses his hand on the side of my stomach where he lays he kicks him back almost instantly hehe ^^

That's so sweet :cloud9:

Stan can't stand it, when I tell him the baby's moving he has to have his hand on my stomach. Last night we were laying in bed and I had my hand over my stomach and he asked me if she was moving, I said yes and he shoved my hand out of the way :rofl:

awww... I cant wait until me and OH can feel the baby... couple months I think though!

That's so amazing! I can't wait until I feel the first movements - I know it won't be for a long time, but I can't wait!!

Mine is a little bugger her feet are always under my ribs OH thinks its great when we are laying in bed and he can feel her against his back.

You have to jab your fingers right into my son for him to respond back most of the time.. There is the odd occasion where he likes to kick back, but he is very seldom awake so therefore he must get pretty annoyed with my poking him all the time :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->