Please advice! 24 days late

nicknick

Reaction score
Hey all,sorry if this has been posted before, new to this site..I'll get the hang of this and wont do it again. I am 24 days late. Around the first missed period I had one hour of brown discharge and a speck of blood and then nothing else. I took numerous HPT and they were all negative. Had a blood test which was also negative. Now I had a day of cramping, which usually means me period would start..but nothing. Crampings gone. I read alot about women who have numerous negative blood and urine tests and still end up finding out they're pregnant down the line. I would HATE to be in that situation! Does anyone know the actual odds of being in the category of the women who didnt find out they were pregnant until they were a couple of months along?

I am one of those people who was pregnant but wouldnt test postitive (blood or urine) until 8 weeks. Have you done a blood test recently? Your post doesnt say the last one. I understand the frustration you must be experiencing.

im in the same boat...im 9 days late...lots of hpt's all :bfn:

ive read also that it does happen a lot..its just rare...is this your first?

Hey all,sorry if this has been posted before, new to this site..I'll get the hang of this and wont do it again. I am 24 days late. Around the first missed period I had one hour of brown discharge and a speck of blood and then nothing else. I took numerous HPT and they were all negative. Had a blood test which was also negative. Now I had a day of cramping, which usually means me period would start..but nothing. Crampings gone. I read alot about women who have numerous negative blood and urine tests and still end up finding out they're pregnant down the line. I would HATE to be in that situation! Does anyone know the actual odds of being in the category of the women who didnt find out they were pregnant until they were a couple of months along?

My sister tested negative all through her pregnancy on EPT and other brands, but after about 2 months she showed up on the blood tests.

Oh my god finally a thread with people that are in the same boat as me THANK YOU! I am 8 days late 3 negative home pregnancy tests and a negative blood test.
I feel sick my boobs hurt I had cervical mucus last week no spotting I am a little consipated and I have the worst wind ever I also cant abide the smell of cherry menthol call me weird I know.

I know exactily what you must be going through honey it is the worst feeling being stuck n limbo I don't know what to think everything is telling me that ibam not pregnant but my body is saying " yes you are you 'twasok"!

I am going to give it a couple of weeks and re test if I still have the symptoms, part of me thinks that I want this that bad it could be psychosomatic but I can't make myself have wind or swollen boobs.

How are you getting on with your symptoms?

T x x

I'm currently 14 days late with negative HPT's and negative Blood test.

Gahh, it's soo confusing! I'm glad im not alone!

I had bloodwork done on Monday & it was negative & my last HPT was last week sometime. If AF doesn't show by Monday, I'm supposed to return for more bloodwork.

I'm currently 14 days late with negative HPT's and negative Blood test.

Gahh, it's soo confusing! I'm glad im not alone!

I had bloodwork done on Monday & it was negative & my last HPT was last week sometime. If AF doesn't show by Monday, I'm supposed to return for more bloodwork.

Me too by Monday I will be 14 days late and hairless the not knowing is killing me I have just moved back to my parents after breaking up with my partner and I can't start to make plans for my future while I have this hanging over me.

Are you suffering with any symptoms? I have nausea, swollen achey boobs, and massive change in appetite.

The more time goes on the more I think I am as I am having symptoms, just dont want to get my hopes up too much.

Hope your coping ok sweetie really feel for you

Xx t

OK ladies, I'm so glad I found you. I am 21 days late and still no AF and bfn's. In order for me to be prego, I would have had to ovulate late. My last period was on Aug 13th. My hubby and I had a contraceptive oops on Sept 6th. I have sore boobs and some cramping. I am always very regular except with previous pregnancies. I just want an answer!!! Has anyone heard of people having this many bfn's this late?

OK ladies, I'm so glad I found you. I am 21 days late and still no AF and bfn's. In order for me to be prego, I would have had to ovulate late. My last period was on Aug 13th. My hubby and I had a contraceptive oops on Sept 6th. I have sore boobs and some cramping. I am always very regular except with previous pregnancies. I just want an answer!!! Has anyone heard of people having this many bfn's this late?

Hello Hun,

My Brothers GF got her BFP 2 weeks after she was due on. :thumbup:

I am currently 13 days late and I dont dare test as I have had so many negatives, it is possible to test late. I feel very pregnant, I have been pregnant before but I found out late the suffered a MC, so it is a possibility that I am testing too early and I do not secrete high levels of HCG.
I have obviously been driving myself to distraction over this and I have read lots of posts threads ect...about people not testing positive until 8 weeks.

More than anything if I am pregnant then just lets get a BFP outa the way and I can move on and plan as it is LIMBO feels like hell I am neither here or there. :dohh:

Fingers crossed hunni, I am rooting for ya! :hug:

T xx

Same boat. I'm 24 days late (little over three weeks). I've had a negative home test and a negative urine test at the hospital the same day, which was about a week and a half ago. I have the change in appetite, occasional cramping and sore nipples. I've never been pregnant though so I'm completely clueless. There's a good possibility I have ovarian cysts as well but I'm not sure that would cause the other symptoms as well. I hate this waiting game but my next period is due some time next week so I'll wait to see if that comes. If not, I'm blood test bound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->