Please advise if you can. thank you.

ellesedona

Reaction score
my youngest sister and bro in law are trying to conceive. they have been going through all the steps and doing what they are supposed to do. i live in another state and i love them so much. i wish i could be with them. she just found out this last treatment did not work as of today and she feels in her words 'defeated.' i have been searching for support groups in her area to no avail. no one could possibly be of help to them when they are not going through the same. does anyone out there know of any support groups in the state of colorado, boulder county that specializes in iui failures? i dont know what else to call them but there must be something out there? any help is appreciated...p.s. she doesnt know im doing this. thank you.

I don't know of a support group in her area, but I know of us on here, TTC can be such a difficult process, and I'll tell you, there are some times that I could have easily given up and sunk into a depression if it weren't for the girls on here, there is no one else in my world who could even almost understand. I would suggest this site to her if I were you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->