please answer if you are being induced x

Evies mummy x

Reaction score
On what medical grounds are you being induced for? And at how many weeks? I'm just wondering because I have a consultant appt tomorrow to discuss my kidney problem (hydronephrosis) and I'm in absolute agony all the time, even codine & paracetamol don't touch it. I don't want to be induced because I know all the risks associated with it, but the only way this pain is going to stop is if I give birth :(

I was induced with obstetric cholestasis on my due date

I was induced for pre eclampsia at 38 weeks. X

I'm being induced at 37+1 basically as soon as it was deemed 'safe' to do so due to fetal size as a previous shoulder dystocia. They really wanted me to have a section but I wanted to try for a vaginal birth first. I have been given the steroids for fetal lung maturity also xx

with my son i was going to be induced on my due date but waters went at 39 weeks exactly and had to be induced the following day because waters had gone. i was being induced on my due date because i have anti-E antibodies in my blood

i should find out tomorrow my birth plan as i am seeing my consultant - this time round i have more complications - anti-E antibodies, low papp-A level (placenta is not working as well as it should be and at higher risk for pre-eclampsia) and last 2 blood tests showed anti-D antibodies but they think thats due to me having the anti-D shot after a bleed at 19 weeks and another shot at 22 weeks when i fell down the stairs :/

I'll be induced Wednesday evening due to GD. I'll be 39w1d. Possibly tomorrow if baby doesn't cooperate during my NST (he didn't cooperate Friday and doc gave me extra time for him to wake up - but informed me if the same thing happens Tuesday they'll just go ahead and send me over to start induction) .
How are they inducing you? They're starting me on cervidil when i get there in the evening, then will start pitocin the next morning.
I don't really want to be induced because i don't want an epi or a c section, but as long as my son arrives safely I'm okay with however it happens

I was induced a week over my due date there is nothing wrong with it had a perfectly healthy baby if your worried about inducement there is always a chance c section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->