Please can someone help me

notready123

Reaction score
I have a history of early miscarriages and now pregnant again

LMP 5th November putting me at 6 weeks tonorrow

Had an early US today and saw a sac (5mm by 4mm) and yolk but nothing else. The nurse said it put sme at 5 weeks and ok if I ovulated late. Sent me home with another scan booked in two weeks.

Been doing clear blue digital all week too and their not going past 2-3 weeks....

What's going on? The nurse wouldn't confirm if viable or not.

Any experience? And good news? And advice?

All I can say is that for me personally that we didn't see anything on the scan until 6 weeks except a gestational sac. Early scan can be very confusing and nerve wracking so give it a little more time and hang in there.

Yes, too early to see much of anything. Also, those digital ones are tricky- after week 5 you can get different results depending on what time of day urine you are using and if you've been having lots of fluids. They aren't very reliable in that sense.
I know how nerve shattering the waits are - it's basically like that until you can FEEL your baby moving. Being pregnant is definitely a test on our patience. Best of luck for a sticky bean!

I was told the fetal pole and hb aren't visible to an ultrasound until AT LEAST 6 weeks. It's an entirely good sign that you saw a sac and a yolk sac because it means that things are growing. Did you have a transvaginal u/s or just an abdominal? I was 6+1 and they couldn't find baby until they did the vaginal scan because of where bubs implanted. The only way to know why your digi isn't progressing is to have a blood test and a repeat done 2-3 days later to see if your hCG is rising normally. If it's doubling normally, then it's urine dilution or a faulty test that's the culprit.

Thanks for replies ladies :)
Yes it was a TV scan... REALLY wishing abd praying.... Hopefully CBD will change soon. But may not even do another one on nurses advice :/
Two week wait again but getting married Saturday, Christmas next week so hopefully time will fly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->