please can u help me i have an issue but not sure which bit to put in

mariex4

Reaction score
hi everyone ,well ive been on the injestion pill for around 17months , but recently ive been getting tingling in my boobs ,and like a flutter sensation in my belly, i have done a test but neg etc but last time i had my injection i was 12 days late ,now they said i have 14 days after to get the injection done if over i would of been stumped and lost protection ,but normaly if im a few days over my injection date i would start my period only this time i was 12 days over and never started my period so did a test and was neg ,and recently been getting the above simptomes , could it be or could it just be becouse of the pill ,i have 4 children as it is ,and my youngest is 17 months old and ive had 4 c-sections but if i am i wouldnt be able to get rid if now what i mean , please can any body help ? xx marie xx:hug:

Hi, and welcome to BnB. I don't know much about periods while on the injection so you might want to try posting in the trying to conceive section to ask people who have come off it, but I'd still advise you to go to your doctor and get blood tests done - if you've had a negative pregnancy test already the symptoms could just be from the injection, but it's worth getting checked out anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->