Please check out my OPK's

MKAC2005

Reaction score
I don't think it's quite positive yet, this is my first month charting. What do you all think??

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 98
We actually :sex: this morning around 11:30 lol. I am so glad it's finally darker, I always thought I O'd around CD12 but I guess not this cycle at least.

deffo positive! have another one for good measure! lol xxx

after it dried the left side is more dark and its lighter on the right side, I don't think its a true, strong positive yet :(

do they stay positive until you ovulate? I feel like that's a dumb question. :dohh:

No necessarily. Some peole do but not everyone's. You should ovulate with 48hoyrs of the first positive.

Dont go off once it's dried but with in the time limit. The whole test strip doesn't have to be as dark as the control. Have a read of peeonastick.com

I'd say it is positive, but when I'm not sure I try to confirm it with a digi. GL!

The last one definitely looks like a +! It's darker than the control line.....I would get to Bd-ing if I were yoU! Today, tomorrow & day after also :) Good luck & Baby Dust!!

after it dried the left side is more dark and its lighter on the right side, I don't think its a true, strong positive yet :(

Thats why they tell you to not check it after 5-10 minutes. You are not supposed to look at it while it is dry. Your last OPK is definitely positive, there is no doubt about it.

Hey... How long is your cycle? Its my first month using opk and I am on CD12 with a 25-26 day cycle using ovulation calendars I'm predicted to ovulated tomorrow but am only getting faint lines??!?! Very confused but looking at your charts my tests look like the day before your positive so I'm trying to remain hopeful

my cycles are between 24-26 days, all the O predictors said I should O around CD12 but my OPK wasnt positive until CD13 so I'm guessing it happened between CD14-15 this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->