• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please complete my online survey about UK supermarkets

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Body:

I am a final year student at Greenwich University , currently conducting a research on 4 UK supermarkets and how socially responsible they are.

I would appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes of your time to complete the survey. To participate please click the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=GsM4pQDrpQqXZh_2bsMWNw9A_3d_3d

Thank you very much for your time.

P:S Its for my sister who got a survey to complete and would like to get as many people as possible to complete it. So please girls, if you could help me with it would be of a great help.

Many thanks

Hey hun do you mind if I make a suggestion?

The survey is not too easy to understand... ummm - might your sister benefit from editing it a bit - maybe putting "CSR (Corporate social responsibility)" instead of just "CSR", as it never explains what CSR means but refers to it in almost ever question. It might benefit from an introduction, or a first page explaining a little bit about CSR and what it means for a superstore to have Corporate social responsibility?

Anyway, that was just my take on it - that some of the questions were a little hard to understand, before I looked CSR up on wiki! lol

Anywhooo... I've done your survey for you :) Best of luck to your sister on her course x

Thank you sweetie, even i didnt understd what CSR meant until now you mentioned the definition on this post! I was just relating all the questions to what i feel about the supermarkets. But i will definitely tell her!!!

Thanks hun for doing it!!! Hope you and anna are ok?

xxx

I have only shopped at Sainsburys and Asda in the last 2 months (and specified that in the first question), so I was answering the questions in relation to those only. I've got to question 3 (Please rate their CSR efforts based on your perception), ticked the numbers for those supermarkets, clicked on 'next' and it just says 'This question requires an answer.'

Am I supposed to be answering for places I don't shop at, and therefore have no knowledge of their CSR efforts?

There's now a clear explanation of what CSR is at the beginning though :D x

I have only shopped at Sainsburys and Asda in the last 2 months (and specified that in the first question), so I was answering the questions in relation to those only. I've got to question 3 (Please rate their CSR efforts based on your perception), ticked the numbers for those supermarkets, clicked on 'next' and it just says 'This question requires an answer.'

Am I supposed to be answering for places I don't shop at, and therefore have no knowledge of their CSR efforts?

Oh yes I meant to mention that as well! :dohh: lol

And thanks glamgirl, Anna and I are both very well thanks :D

And you? xx

To be honest i shop in Asda only, so what i did i just randomly selected the others. As i don`t like tesco so they get the `least likely`!!!!

Thanks so much for taking time to do it x

Big :hugs:

Hope you sam and bump are all doing good? xxxx

[/QUOTE]

Oh yes I meant to mention that as well! :dohh: lol

And thanks glamgirl, Anna and I are both very well thanks :D

And you? xx[/QUOTE]

I just randomly selected what i think would be for others like tesco and morrison as i don`t shop over there.

But thanks hun for doing it x I really do appreciate it.

Yea we are fine, jayden is being a good boy lately, he is more independant now. He plays all by himself when i surround toys around him, he wouldnt moan like before anymore.
I hope it stays like this for a long while. :)

Hey hun do you mind if I make a suggestion?

The survey is not too easy to understand... ummm - might your sister benefit from editing it a bit - maybe putting "CSR (Corporate social responsibility)" instead of just "CSR", as it never explains what CSR means but refers to it in almost ever question. It might benefit from an introduction, or a first page explaining a little bit about CSR and what it means for a superstore to have Corporate social responsibility?

Anyway, that was just my take on it - that some of the questions were a little hard to understand, before I looked CSR up on wiki! lol

Anywhooo... I've done your survey for you :) Best of luck to your sister on her course x

Thank you for completing the questionnaire and of course, your valuable feedback.
There is a definition of CSR right at the beginning on the first page. However, I think that many respondents probably skim over this part thinking that it is only the instructions. I am guilty of doing this many times. :)
As for 'explaining what it means for supermarkets', my dissertation will hopefully help me understand and analyse this. :)

Thank you for attempting to complete the survey. The particular question you mention is about people's perception and as such may or may not be based on actual experiences. I should have made this clear, but I will certainly add this to my analysis as a limitation of this questionnaire.
Many thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Glamgirl's sister...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->