• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please Delete

I havent had any experience like yours but I have read other posts where women were told it was an ectopic and it wasnt. To be honest I think the chances of it working out are very small but for your future peace of mind it only makes sense to be totally happy with your decision before you make any choice. You are the one who has to live with it, not the doctor. Sorry you are going through this, hugs.

I would feel the same about it but its a hard situation. Really you have to do what you feel more comfortable with. Most doctors would rather risk terminating a healthy pregnancy than risking possible complications from an ectopic like a tube rupturing. But to a doctor it isnt really a baby yet, just a ball of cells and 'you can always get pregnant again'. As mums we don't always feel that way. Listen to what your doctors have to say but dont be pushed into anything.

If all they are going by is LMP dates it doesnt seem like they are basing it on a lot. It is quite possible to be out one month or for your LP to be shorter than normal.

Good Luck dear! I hope things work out & you'll get more clarity as to what is going on so you can feel at peace with the decisions that need to be made.

Fustrating you didnt get your scan but at least there is some hope. I'm sure you are hoping for a positive outcome but either way it will be a relief when you get a definite answer. Limbo is awful.

Oh wow, sorry you are still in limbo but it sounds like there is actually a chance of it working out! I take it they at least dont think its an ectopic any more? It sounds like seeing as they couldnt find anything on the scan last time if its in the right place now they are seeing what you would expect to see at this stage.

Congratulations!!! What a scary start, but looks like things are going good!! Well done for being firm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->