Please Delete

I have the same issues. I suffer from HG and when I was pregnant with DS I remember I couldn't eat anything. When I would go to throw up, nothing ever actually came up because my stomach was so empty. I just called my doctor today since my sickness already started this pregnancy to ask her for some Zofran, because it is the only thing that helps me. I don't like to resort to medications but if you can't eat, taking medications is better than depriving the baby of nutrients. As far as natural remedies, you could try taking 25 mg of vitamin b6 3x per day (for nausea) and b12 (for vomiting). Doctors usually try this before prescribing Zofran. Also, you could try Sea Bands. They really do help, not so much with the constant nausea but with the vomiting. I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad... I completely sympathize with you and hope it gets better soon :flower:

Have you tried Emetrol? Not sure where you are and if it's available. It helps with the nausea a lot. I only use half or 1/4 dose because it does have a lot of sugar. I can't even clear my throat or cough with gagging like crazy these days so this stuff has been a life saver. I've always been scared of throwing up so I used it before pregnancy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->