delete

i've had a lot of weird pains with this pregnancy also. previous pregnancies i only felt a dull crampy feeling for a few weeks- this time it's that PLUS all these other random pains. i had pain in my right ovary at 4 weeks, i had that checked out and everything was fine- it finally went away. i also keep getting a sharp pinching pain on the right side above my hip bone, which i think is aggravated from an old hip injury...and then i keep getting grinding pains on my pelvic bone, also more toward the right side...none of them are horrid, but they are annoying and i always wonder what's going on in there!

I've had this, I was super paranoid about ectopic and I still get it a little bit now. I saw my GP and she doesn't 'do' internals, or something, but she pressed my belly and said it wasn't :shrug: Anyway, I'm now 8+2 and haven't had any bleeding or severe pains so maybe it's just normal?

Heyy. I dont know, but I 'think' I had these when I was first pregnant this time round, like you I only felt these kinda pains in late pregnancy with Alex. Dont take this the wrong way but I think its cause we got pregnant quickly so you body is adjusting back quickly, if that makes sense? I had scans at 4,5,6 weeks to rule our ectopic, sounds similar :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->