Please don't think I am a nutter, but weird goings on in my flat past few days...

I know most of them are alot of rubbish, id go to someone with good recommednation. My aunt has seen the same woman twice, the first time over 20 years ago and everything came true. She seen her again recently, id love to go to her.

My dad told me he and my mum had them done years ago. They didn't go in together, mum went first, and they said she would have 3 kids. Then she told my dad he would have 2, so they assumed it was a load of rubbish. They split after they had me and my brother, my mum had another child! So she was correct Haha. she also kept mentioning the name Liam which my mum couldn't figure out,. Liam is now the name of my step dad and little brother!

My dad told me he and my mum had them done years ago. They didn't go in together, mum went first, and they said she would have 3 kids. Then she told my dad he would have 2, so they assumed it was a load of rubbish. They split after they had me and my brother, my mum had another child! So she was correct Haha. she also kept mentioning the name Liam which my mum couldn't figure out,. Liam is now the name of my step dad and little brother![/QUOTE]

That's a good story :) Shows there are genuine ones out there, but thats why I'm too scared now ;)

Hehe!! I just clicked the quote button and deleted the first bit, but obviously you need to do more than that :) That would have been really creepy though :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->