Please give me your advice......heads in bits!

babydusts

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I have been trying to conceive for a year now. But we went to get tests and docs said my partners sperms was not of good quality.

Anyway he is making diet changes but we have had alot of stress on so not tried so to speak.

My last period was 22nd August. I normally have 26-28 day cycles. I am currently on day 32.

I have felt so sick the last week and half. The main symptom I notice that is different is that my breasts are actually stinging the nipples, and a tingle burn feeling inside them. I have still felt sick but I do when due AF also. I have regularly opening of bowels sorry for TMI but need to know if any other women pregnant experienced these.

I have hardly had an appetite. Then this afternoon when I went to the toilet and wiped there was brown blood not much just twice but no full period.

My tummy is swollen and sore I have back pains but done 4 tests and all negative I feel pregnant but I don't know if it's starting.....

Please help ladies xxx

Hi, didn't want to read and run, that all sounds like AF is on its way to me :-( being stressed has probably delayed it slightly. Keep us posted tho :hugs:

Yes I would say that due to the stress you ovulated late which means AF is late. Its hard when you find out things arent as good as you thought. What I suggest is that you both take a little R+R and just spend some couple time to ease your mind. Take a couple months off of baby planning, but keep making diet changes. Go do some fun activities together that bring back the romance. I find after a while of unsuccessful tries, it can dampen the mood and cause stress which then makes it worse. Make sure both you AND him are taking at least three multivitamins a day. Iron and zinc really help out the quality of sperm. Once the couple of months is up, bring in some fun into baby making to reduce the stress. Fx that all will go well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->