PLEASE Guess My Tricky 12wk Nub...Find Out In 5 Days!!

Indi Ocean

Reaction score
***UPDATED: GENDER CONFIRMED PAGE 5***

I seem to be able to guess everyone's nubs but my own! Half of them definitely look girly and the other half I would swear it's a boy! They are from exactly 12w0d.

I'll upload the first batch of girly ones together here and then the boyish looking ones in the next post...tell me what you think! Thank goodness I find out in 5 days, I'm driving myself insane over here :wacko: (I will make sure I update this thread with the confirmed gender!)

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 40
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 34
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 33
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 27
...And these are the boyish looking nubs, almost looks as if they are still rising? :shrug:

Attachments

• photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 21
  • photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 22
  • photo(14).jpg
    photo(14).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 22
Oops missed another very boyish nub shot...

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 33
Okay, I've got to edit this. If forking is a girl sign, I hate to say it but some of the 2nd set (and most of the first set) definitely seem to support that.....and angle-measurement wise almost all of them appear girl. I'm going with girl, but I will definitely be interested to see what your results are!!

Okay, I've got to edit this. If forking is a girl sign, I hate to say it but some of the 2nd set (and most of the first set) definitely seem to support that.....and angle-measurement wise almost all of them appear girl. I'm going with girl, but I will definitely be interested to see what your results are!!

Thanks for guessing!! Forking happens in both genders, it's just the light refracting off a flat nub...so I've heard, I am clearly no expert hehe. I've seen a few boys at exactly 12weeks that you would swear are girl nubs because they haven't risen yet, they are practically identical and I was only 12wks at the time (even a few days can make a big difference).

I am secretly hoping for a girl (I feel terrible even admitting that though)! A little guy would be just as amazing but I've always envisaged having a girl so it would take me a moment to retrain all those thoughts!!

Bump! :flower:

So 1 girl:pink: guess and 3 boy:blue: guesses so far, thanks for the predictions so far!

Anyone else??? I find out in 4 days but let's see how many correct guesses we can get! xx

I'd say girl, but I'm very new to this nub thing so .... :winkwink:

I'm very torn on this one! I'm going to lean slightly :blue: but I wouldn't be surprised if you end up on team :pink:!

If ur 12 weeks exactly in the pic I'd go with boy it looks like it's rising

bump!

Any more guesses ladies before I find out in 2 days???

Come on ladies we've only had 8 guesses!!

Any experts out there? I tried posting on in-gender but I only got a couple of responses.

:pink:?:blue:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->