PLEASE Guess My Tricky 12wk Nub...Find Out In 5 Days!!

Oh no, the unthinkable happened at my scan today...the umbilical cord was in the way!!:dohh: My Dr said he couldn't call it because it was too hard to see what was what. He's also admitted to not being very good at guessing so looks like I will have to wait 2 weeks until my tech ultrasound!

From the potty shot view there were lots of longish white lines though, definitely more than 3 maybe 4 or even 5?? But I didn't see any solid masses. I think it's confused me even more! Do boy potty shots (at 17 weeks) ever have white lines??

Experienced Mum's, what do you think it sounds like??

image.jpg that's my boys potty at 18 weeks xx

Yes that's ALL boy, mine definitely didn't look like that. I wish it was that obvious because it's driving me nuts haha. Thanks for sharing :)

No problem hun they like to keep you waiting that's for sure lol xx

I'm definitely voting girl. I'd be surprised if this is a boy!

I'm definitely voting girl. I'd be surprised if this is a boy!

Thanks for the vote! :) I'll update this thread when I finally find out!

P.S. So has anyone seen lots of white lines on a potty shot before? I know 3 usually means girl but there seemed to be more than 3 lines...any ideas??

I'm going to guess girl, based on the angle. But I'm no expert! Just got into this guessing stuff when I started wondering about mine a few weeks ago. So I'm pretty much just basing that on the fact that my LO's nub was much more angled at about the same age as your first pics and everyone's saying boy (although you and others have said that mine is just super angled, so I don't know. Haha!)

Appreciate the guesses so far ladies :) It's interesting, initially I had all boy guess, then all girl guesses...& now it seems the girl prediction is winning! Just 11 days until I find out for sure..just have to keep myself busy in the mean time so I stop obsessing over it! :wacko:

I'm 17w4d now and I think I've finally moved on from just looking bloated, woohoo! My stomach was always my favourite part of my body but I am massively embracing my growing belly! Grow belly, grow!! I'm still kind of in the category of "is she, or isn't she?" though. Are any of you ladies looking pregnant yet or looking more pregnant than you are?

20141001_143406.jpg that's mine at 13+1 this is my fourth xx

What a beautifully round bump! I guess after your 4th, your body knows exactly what to do! I'm 18 weeks & my bump is less than half that size, wish it would hurry up and grow hehe. Beautiful x

Awwww thanks I just feel huge already but the doc did say that after your first your muscles ain't as strong and you show earlier xx

Alrighties ladies, only 3 days until I found out the gender (hopefully baby cooperates this time)! Any final guesses?? I can't wait to find out as it really seems to be one of those nubs that could go either way. What do you think?

Looking forward to finally finding out what your having!! Fingers crossed baby shows u and the technician can tell you!!

Looking forward to finally finding out what your having!! Fingers crossed baby shows u and the technician can tell you!!

Thanks hun, same here!! This baby has really tested my patience, cheeky thing better behave on Wednesday. I am just looking forward to being able to envisage this baby...and of course it helps if you know the gender!

I'm really not sure but I think I will guess boy...

Hi Indi!! <3 I remember you from our thread in tww when you got your bfp! Still no baby for me, just had another chemical. But trying to stay positive.

So happy to see how you are going!! Can't believe you are this far along already.

I'm going to guess Girl!! Good luck!! :hugs:

Hi Indi!! <3 I remember you from our thread in tww when you got your bfp! Still no baby for me, just had another chemical. But trying to stay positive.

So happy to see how you are going!! Can't believe you are this far along already.

I'm going to guess Girl!! Good luck!! :hugs:

OH HI LittleLala!! :flower:

Thank you so much that's very kind of you. That was actually my favourite thread, everyone was so lovely and supportive of each other. I actually checked your page a while back to see if you had any good news yet. I am SO sorry to hear that. Why oh why must life be so unfair sometimes, especially to someone as positive and sweet as you. Does your Dr know why you keep having chemicals? Have you looked in to IVF yet? I really hope you get your sticky bean soon..and I mean that more than anything!

Thank you for your guess, girl vote...noted! :) xxx

I've been stalking this thread and I'm still sticking with girl. That looks like such a girl nub to me that if your baby is a boy I'm throwing this theory out the window, lol

I've been stalking this thread and I'm still sticking with girl. That looks like such a girl nub to me that if your baby is a boy I'm throwing this theory out the window, lol

Hehe well I am very naughty and secretly hoping for a girl but if I have a little boy and he turns out to be anything like my husband, I will forget all about having wanted a girl! I will update this thread as soon as i find out tomorrow...can...not...wait!!! Thanks for your guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->