PLEASE Guess My Tricky 12wk Nub...Find Out In 5 Days!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:OMG it's a girl!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

She took a long time to open her legs so we cold get a good look but we got there in the end! All good on health and size too. Absolutely over the moon. Thank you for all your guesses....I had several more girl votes but there were many boy votes too. :happydance::flower::pink::headspin:

Omgggggg Indi CONGRATS!!!! <3 :hugs: so happy you got your little girl!!!!
Do you have names picked out yet? Good luck x

Thank you LittleLala, I am so so happy. Certainly explains why I've had such bad morning sickness, as they say the extra female hormones produced from female babies make it worse. At 19 weeks I'm ready for the ms to hurry up & go away now haha! All worth it though :)

Haven't picked a name yet, my husband & I are both extremely picky so I think it's going to take us a while to agree on one! Have another 20 or so weeks, so I think we'll come to a decision by then.

Have to go out and buy a pretty little girls dress to celebrate, yay! :cloud9:

Oh yey at least you found out this time so happy for you get hem pretty dresses brought :) xx

Thank you ladies :)

Chelsealynnb yes you were very certain! I put a couple of photos on the ingender website and I only got a few guesses but they were 100% boy votes!! I think a lot of people thought the nub was still rising as it was slightly angled and I was only 12w0d at the time. But...nope, a precious little lady she was meant to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->