please have a read...

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
ok so started to bleed heavy on fri 4th Feb.. had been spotting since wed 2nd, so that was MC no 2

now i feel neasues
dizzy
constantly tired
mild cramping in abdo
need to pee all the time
starting to get forgetfull as well
heartburn

either 10 or 12 dpo.......

what do you ladies suggest i do

the rest are symptoms i have of pregnancy but the dizzyness is a new one

Ah hun, hope you are ok, I would wait until the day I was due and test then, good luck xx

hey missmayhem

Sorry about your mc. I had an early mc in Dec and felt really sick, dizzy and tired for few weeks afterwards due to being anaemic from the bleeding. Maybe worth asking ur doc to check ur iron levels? Hope u feel better soon xxx

bloods back today and are normal and there is no way i can be anemic, have you seen the iron levels in prenatals.... that plus the fact i come from a family of butchers so eat red meat like its going out of fashion........

well ladies to update you

i wake up with a matalic taste in my mouth
constantly tired
gums bleed when brushing teeth
nipples tender and boobs feel fuller (wear a nursing bra now a days so hard to tellon that one)
light cramping
neaseas
also TMI but this morning was constipated

blood results came back yesterday as normal however i think i am going to start on the baby asprin. puts my mind at rest knowing i'm doing everything possible

the cheapy dip test are positive, but the FRER showed a line or i think it did, i may have line eye, in certain lights you an barely maybe see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->