Please help, anyone ?

mdm

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I don't normally do this. I normally research online to find the answers to everything and I think I found my answer on multiple forums and websites but I wanted to state my problem specifically & thoroughly. Before anyone suggests I go to the doctor, I haven't gone. I don't feel like I need to but I might for a check up anyways. I just want to hear what everyone thinks based on my situation. Any insight will be helpful. here's my problem, I believe [according to pregnancy calculators available online], to be 5 weeks and 6 days today. My last period was August 19, 2015. I was having regular cramps around September 19th - 25th but no bleeding at all. I was feeling all the symptoms, sore breasts, nausea, light cramps, frequent urination. I even experience blurred vision on September 27th. Anyways, I missed my last period, so I took a First Response digital pregnancy test on September 25, 2015. It was positive. Yesterday, September 28, I experienced light cramping and light red bleeding that progressed to moderate bleeding with some clots and clumpy blood. I was frequently changing panty liners so I started using pads. Today, September 29th, I experienced chills, being very warm, being light headed, severe cramping and heavier bleeding and more clots, tissue-like blood. At one point I even bled what looked like the placenta. It was a big clot (biggest clot since yesterday's bleeding) and a long string attached. (I'm sorry for TMI). I took a shower afterwards and continued to lightly bleed after the heavy bleeding into the toilet. The cramps were unbearable but I read online to put a warm water bottle on my stomach. So I took half an ibuprofen, and used the warm water bottle which definitely made me feel better. My fiancé and best friend told me to go to the ER, but I said I didn't need to because it felt like my regular period. (I know I probably should've went.) I'm still lightly bleeding now with some tissue-like blood and light cramping. And I now feel no pregnancy symptoms. I feel like two days was short to experience a miscarriage. Did I experience a miscarriage or am I possibly still pregnant? When can I take a test again to make sure?

Gosh I'm sorry. I don't know re the pregnancy test but I would go to the Hospital and tell then exactly what you have put here. I don't wish to scare you but if you have suffered a mc (I haven't personally but from what I have read in here it does sound like it) then I am sure that they will need to scan you to ensure it has all come away.

How are you feeling?

Yeah I figured everything I went through the past two days has resulted in a mc :/ I just wanted to see if everyone thought the same. I'm feeling fine now. Just a bit bloating. Other than that i feel too normal to be pregnant. Thank you for your response

when I had my mc at home in january, the actual heavy bleeding and clots only lasted one day. after that, it was a normal period-type bleed.
you probably should go to the doctor and get scanned just to ensure that all is gone.

i'm so sorry.

Not to scare you but I would definitely go in to rule out and problems that could harm you (molar or ectopic.) Could be a mc or pregnancy is still viable.

I was also going to say get checked because of your symptoms make sure it's not ectopic. Hope it all settles soon!

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this. What a sad and scary time. :hugs:

You should definitely go just to make sure all is well, or as well as it can be. I don't think you should expect to really see placenta or anything as that is only just starting to develop at 5 weeks. There's not much more built up in your uterus at 5 weeks than there would be for a regular period.

Sorry ur going through this :-( Like previous poster said, losing a baby in week 5 would be almost the same as just getting ur period (in terms of bleeding and cramping). I miscarried at 7.5 weeks and still didn't "see" anything (placenta, baby..) just a ton of bleeding and clotting. Make sure to go to the doc and make sure it's not ectopic.
I hope everything works out for u! Xx

Ditto what everyone else said. I'm sorry you're going thru this. The uncertantity sucks. Let us know how everything turns out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->