PLEASE HELP! CD23 - HCG urine test. When can I test again?

Warsop87

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm currently on CD23. Not on any Form of BC, had BBD on the 3rd, 4th, & the 15th. I took a urine HCG test this AM & it was -.... I also tool an OK for 4 days and out of the 4 one test (on CD20) was pretty much similar with the test line. I took two more following that and the lines faded each day. I have a septated uterus so I can have two AF and two different pregnancies at the same or different times. Could I have Oed 2x this month?!?! My AF should be here around 25 June as today is 19 June. When should I take another test??? Please Help! Photo attachment below is my Fertility Friend app chart. :shrug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-19-13-25-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-19-13-25-09.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 8
How long are your cycles usually and are they regular? I'm not sure about the septated uterus. Does it usually cause unusual cycles for you? Because ovulation and periods are caused by strong hormonal surges and drops in your body I wouldnt think you would have it at two different times.

A normal cycle is considered to be 28 days long with ov on day 14. If you had a positive OPK on CD20 it sounds like maybe you tend to have longer cycles? Even if you have longer cycles you are most likely to get your period 14 days after ovulation (for some women its less). I have tested positive 9 days after ovulation with my pregnancies which is fairly early. Your are not likely to get a positive test before that. Some women dont get a BFP until their period is actually late. To fairly sure oc not getting a false negative the best time to test is when your period is late, ie the day after it doesnt come.

If you want totest earlier: Going by your OPK on day CD20 the earliest I would test is CD29.
Going by when you think your period is due the earliest I would hope for a positive test is 6 days before you miss your period which (if I'm working it out right) would be CD24

If you are unsure of when you ovulated but want to test anyway. Maybe get some cheap tests and test every day or two.

Than you! My cycles are either 26-28 days. So idk why my OPK said I was "O" @ CD20? My assumption is that the second part of my uterus was having an "O" and the other side had it at its normal time.... That's why idk when to test?

Were you doing OPKs days 12-14? For the length of your cycle thats when I would have expected ovulation.

Did you ever have a long cycle before? It seems like it was either a random long cycle or a random OPK result. Which isnt very helpful when it comes to working out when to test :wacko:

No, I've never had a long cycle. I've had missed cycles and irregular cycles when I was on BC but since I've been off of themy (5 months now) they've been around 26/28 cycle lengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->